From the near disaster at the Oroville Dam to a record-setting 106 degree day in San Francisco to the wildfires currently devastating the wine country, 2017 will be one for the record books and a reminder for our urgent need to address the many climate impacts affecting community members, local economies, and valuable ecosystems throughout California.
Through engaging sessions, networking activities, workshops and tours, the Forum will bring together policymakers, planners, practitioners, and community members from many sectors and disciplines.
- Current challenges and emerging trends in climate resilience work
- Tools and resources being deployed across California
- Real-world examples of strategies that increased community resilience
- Financing and funding strategies
- Review latest research on climate impacts and solutions