The rise of resilience: From the individual to the global. Enhancing recovery by supporting community resilience.
The Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience will host the inaugural Australian Disaster Resilience Conference (ADRC) in Perth, Western Australia, from 6-7 September 2018. This conference will bring together local government, communities, NGOs, not-for-profits, research organisations, education partners and the private sector to share thinking and practice around disaster resilience.
- Case studies on disaster resilience
- Disaster risk reduction strategies
- Measuring and assessing disaster resilience
- Enhancing recovery through greater community resilience
- Disaster resilience strategy and policy
- New directions in disaster resilience